Saturday, February 17, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: February 10 – February 16

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I hung out with my mom until she had to go get her car's tire fixed. After she left, I did my blogging and a bunch of work on my new art subdomain. And I finally finished and beat the Steven Universe video game!
  • Sunday I got up pretty late. Did karaoke and laundry, chatted with a friend online, and worked on my art subdomain some more. I guess it's pretty much done; check out Doodles and give your feedback if you have any!
  • Monday I had to work on three different letters to submit to the Department of Transportation. It was a rush to the finish line! At home I watched the special features on my new Steven Universe DVD set.
  • Tuesday I worked on old stuff and at home I spent most of the evening making a strawberry cake, which tasted great and looked adorable! Also chatted with my friend Jessie.
  • Wednesday I shared the cake with co-workers and had to work on my Access database some more because it didn't want to behave. I ordered pizza with Jeaux after work because we didn't want to deal with Valentine's Day restaurant madness.
  • Thursday I summarized a Steven Universe podcast for the Internet and did more database stuff at work. At home Mom came over and was supposed to help me with curtains because we never finished, but we ended up just eating at IHOP and she went home because she was too tired. I worked on my webcomic.
  • Friday I worked on the database at work and when I was finished I met Victor at a comic shop, and then we ate at Outback. (His first time!) Then we went to my house and hung out, and I had to finish my comic, after which I was too tired to really do much else.
Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Didn't finish anything! Sorry!
  • Currently readingA Tangle of Gold by Jaclyn Moriarty.
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Radio GaGa" by Queen.



    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0666: "Moat."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    The strawberry cake I made!
    Victor's first time at Outback, photographing his food


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,274 for swankivy (5 new), 658 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 910 for swankivy (3 new), 1,318 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 297 friends (no change) and 202 followers (no change) for swankivy, 659 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 126 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,506 (lost 4). Instagram followers: 135 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment