Saturday, September 23, 2017

Personal Digest Saturday: September 16 – September 22

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I spent too long on a silly food post for Steven Universe Amino and spent the whole day packing. I organized my stuff pretty nicely for someone who's in a huge transition, too. And then my mom and my sister L came over and picked me up and we went over to my new house, where we ate lasagna and hung out. We talked a little about where my stuff could go, and then at home I did more packing and fell asleep early.
  • Sunday I spent too long on a silly analysis post for Steven Universe Amino, posted karaoke, and got a bunch of good packing done. I also ate leftover lasagna all day, talked to my friend Sarah on the phone, and drew some Sapphire fan art.
  • Monday I worked, and it wasn't as long a day as I feared because we ended up being able to turn in a delivery digitally instead of in hard copy so I wasn't as involved. I made a crappy out-of-scale model of my house and little mini furniture to put in it! Then I went to Lowe's to have keys made and bought some spackle stuff for all the holes in my apartment walls. I talked to Mom on the phone and got more packing done.
  • Tuesday I worked, bought some more furniture for my house, and spent too long arranging my Steven Universe merchandise in a single set of shelves so I could take a picture of it before I packed it! I fell asleep early.
  • Wednesday I wrote to Ronni, worked, did some packing, and went to IHOP with Jeaux. Then we hung out at his house because my house is full of boxes. We watched People of Earth and listened to Night Vale. Then I spent too long writing up a series of Steven Universe podcasts, planning to get up early to listen to the last one in the morning.
  • Thursday I got up early before work to listen to the season finale of the Steven Universe podcast, which was awesome because a song from an upcoming episode got released on it. I wrote a post for the Amino and went to work. I had an unexpected two-hour training session on making boards from aerials. Interesting but some of it went over my head. At home I talked to Victor on the phone and drew most of my comic.
  • Friday I went to work, wrote up a massive post for my boss to help him submit a proposal on Monday when I will not be there, and did some address changes associated with my move. My podcast writeup on Amino got featured on the front page of the app so I guess the effort was worth it! At home Mommy came over and we played with the paper model of my house and paper furniture I had made, playing dollhouse deciding where to put my stuff! It was fun! And she brought me candy, which I ate. :3

New reviews of my book:




Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Sorry, was very busy packing, but making progress!
  • Currently reading: Stormy Weather by Carl Hiaasen.
    New singing performances:

    This week I performed "Memories" by Within Temptation.



    New drawings: 


    Sapphire as The Moon Tarot card.
    Ruby as The Sun Tarot card.



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0645: "For You and For Them."






    New videos:

    None. Didn't even get around to playing ukulele.

    New photos:


    All my Steven Universe merch.


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,288 for swankivy (1 new), 647 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 884 for swankivy (6 new), 1,340 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 295 friends (1 new--accepted Erin's friend request) and 202 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 653 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 126 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,500 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 122 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment