Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday Factoid: Favorite Place

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Do you have a favorite place in your home?

I think this question would probably be easier for me to answer if my entire home wasn't MY space. 

I remember that in the times I shared space with others, of course my bedroom was my haven, but now I really like every place in my apartment for some reason or another. But if I have to pick specifically one place that I would call my favorite, the obvious one would be my home office room.




I do all my favorite things in this room--writing, communicating, singing, playing instruments, drawing, reading . . . and though there are days I spend the whole day lounging in the living room on my laptop or drawing, or days I stay in bed playing on my phone or reading, it's this room where I tend to get most of my work done and therefore it's this room where I'm happiest.

It's a busy room, with a lot of toys and books, and some people would say that's kind of distracting, but for me it isn't. It's reflective of my personality, balancing and managing a lot of interests and influences, and I like to have a place where I can do all of it.

I spend most of my time in the computer chair working on things, but sometimes I curl up in the loveseat or at the drafting table or on the floor, too. Sometimes I also sleep in the office if I have a friend sleeping in the living room.

It's a great little room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment