Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Factoid: City, Suburb, Country?

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Would you most like to live in a city, a suburb, or the country?

Honestly I feel like the city is the best fit for me. It sounds a little weird because I do like nature and I do appreciate solitude, and actually I think some time out in an isolated cabin sounds pretty nice, but I like being in an urban center. I like being in one of the cities touring bands and acts come to. I like having a lot of choices when it comes to entertainment or shopping opportunities, and I like that I can get to most areas of my city on the bus. I like that I'm not far away from lifesaving care if something awful were to happen, and I like the mood of cities and the flavor of quirkiness they inspire. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment