Monday, October 24, 2016

Asexual Awareness Week 2016

It's Asexual Awareness Week y'all!

Here's a video I made some time ago consisting of NICE messages. We all know I get a ton of really awful messages, but let's focus on the people who have been so kind as to tell me how I'm making a difference for them, who have appreciated the work I've done, and have supported ME along the way.




[If this doesn't play for you, try the version with different music.]

Why do we have Asexual Awareness Week? Well, there's the obvious, of course: we want people to know asexual people exist, and we want people to know how to support us, and we want everyday exploration and examination of sexual diversity to include us.

Here are some basics you can share from my cornucopia of resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment