Saturday, June 11, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: June 4 – June 10

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday was the first full day of Mike's visit. We are both homebody nerds so we didn't really do much of anything, but we did decide to go out to brunch at a place called Keke's. I had an omelet. Yum. We also watched cartoons and I exposed him to Hamilton because he had not yet been exposed, and we had potatoes with veggie soup on them.
  • Sunday we didn't do anything but play around watching videos and eating waffles. Haha. We also watched the movie 1776 for another perspective on the time period Hamilton was set in; neither of us had seen it before, though I had owned it on DVD for years. We had tofu and veggies for dinner.
  • Rain! Mike left in the morning and went off to catch the bus. I had to go to work in the gross rain. Work started to get kinda stressful because we had a thing to turn in coming up, and the rain got kinda terrible so my mom took me home that day. I didn't really get anything productive done at home that day.
  • Tuesday I had to do more work on the package for work and I kept messing stuff up that I should have known better on. At home I made and ate more tofu and read historical cartoon documents, and got some editing done on Bad Fairy 2.
  • Wednesday was again pretty terrible. I was trying to get this document out so I wouldn't have to come in early to send it, but I got kind of rushed at the end and then later discovered I'd put the wrong organizational chart into our package so I had to resubmit it. (Nobody yelled at me for it and I caught the mistake myself, but still. I don't know what it is with all this stuff I'm not noticing. I might need more sleep.) Other than that, Jeaux Day was nice. We ate at Glory Days and I gave him a random present: a Cookie Cat backpack. He hugged me and then said "I was so happy I actually *touched* you, ew!" Haha. I handled some roommate-related stuff for my friend Victor, and also I visited the good old talker MuMu Land for the first time in a long while--they booted it up and ran it again.
  • Thursday was bad again because something I'd researched for the package turned out to not be the right answer, so we had to scramble to fix it and that was all apparently done before I got there in the morning. It's just really frustrating. (I guess it's not really my fault since I asked the person I was supposed to ask and that's the answer they gave me, but I didn't have the same information my co-workers had and if I had, I would have been able to get it right the first time.) Mom came over after work and we ate at Village Inn. She was supposed to stay the night but she went home because she ran out of cigarettes. I got some drawing done.
  • Friday was work and avoiding the rain. At home I hung out on MuMu again and finished my comic, and spent the evening looking at cartoon stuff to de-stress. :)
         
        Reading progress:
        • Finished this week: No books, but still reading.
        • Currently reading: Living With Intensity by Susan Daniels & Michael M. Piechowski.
          New singing performances:

          Here I'm singing "All About Us" by t.A.T.u.

           

          New drawings:

          Colored and did grays for some Steven drawings while Mike was visiting.




          Webcomic Negative One Issue 0578: "Still Not a Beach."






          New videos:

          None.

          New photos: 

          Nothing really to share.;)
          Social Media counts:
           
          YouTube subscribers: 5,342 for swankivy (6 new), 568 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 789 for swankivy (2 new), 1,242 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 292 friends (1 new--friended Keener) and 199 followers (no change) for swankivy, 637 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 56 likes for Negative One (no change), 120 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,447 (1 new). Instagram followers: 75 (no change).

          No comments:

          Post a Comment