Saturday, March 12, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: March 5 – March 11

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday and Sunday I just caught up on e-mail and house stuff. And my washing machine broke. I wish I could say I got more done than writing letters and organizing music and backing things up, but I didn't.
  • Monday was just a normal day at work except I didn't feel like shopping afterwards so I took a nap and did nothing. I went to Mom's on Tuesday and we also didn't really do anything but I had a nice falafel burger thing.
  • Really the only exciting thing about the week was getting some new shirts in the mail.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day and all we did was watch Deadpool and eat at Chili's. I didn't much care for the movie, though the humor was the best part.
  • And Thursday and Friday nothing happened. I just drew some pictures for my comics and slept a lot and read a little bit. I really need to get more done.
    New Reviews of My Book:


    Interviews, Features, Mentions:
      • Nobody's talking about me this week.  Boohoohoo.

      Reading progress:

      • No books this week. The patron saint of slackitude can now come pray to me.

      New singing performances:

      Here I'm singing "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys.

       

      New drawings:


      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0565: "Her Choice."





      New videos:

      None.

      New photos: 

      My new Crying Breakfast Friends shirt!
      They had marionberry candy at work and I
      was the only one who liked it so I took it home.



      Social Media counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,275 for swankivy (7 new), 560 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 762 for swankivy (3 new), 1,209 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 287 friends (no change) and 195 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 634 likes for JulieSondra (4 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 119 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,318 (no change). Instagram followers: 61 (no change).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment