Saturday, January 30, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: January 23 – January 29

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday was super packed with stuff. I went to my friend Keith's house to make a video about science fiction stuff and Steven Universe, and then after that we went to Drink and Draw club. I got to meet a couple new people, eat a new sandwich, and draw some crap, plus I got to catch up with Joy and Eric. Yay!
  • Sunday I just relaxed watching cartoons, reading, and writing e-mails and doing household chores. We all need days like that.
  • Monday I worked my day job as usual and also I went on a shopping spree online buying a bunch of cartoon stuff 'cause I can. Also spent the day and the next day answering e-mails, watching cartoon stuff, and doing some old editing.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We ate at Five Guys, watched Galavant, and talked about aromanticism, feminism, and cartoons.
  • Thursday was Rain City. I didn't really get wet on the way to work though. When I came home Victor was waiting for me and he had gotten soaked in the rain, so I threw him in the shower and made him wear blankets while I washed and dried his clothes. Then we made pizza cones (something neither of us had tried before), ate them, and opened my birthday and holiday gifts that he had never sent me. Haha. He gave me a cool literary pillow, some candy, a cat bank, a couple books, a couple CDs, some stickers, and a fortune-telling pen.
  • Friday I came home after work and ate my last pizza cone, did my comic and read the rest of a book, and watched silly things on YouTube until I fell asleep.
    New reviews of my book:


    Places featured:
              Reading progress:


              New singing performances:

              Here I'm singing "Spam" by Weird Al Yankovic.

               

              New drawings:


              Webcomic Negative One Issue 0559: "No Loud Sounds."





              New videos:

              None.

              New photos: 

              Drinking my weird soda at Drink and Draw.
              My friend Nebula wearing several of her Miyazaki-inspired clothing items.
              Eric spent the night and his blanket was my Sailor Moon sheet.
              Having fun reading Adams.
              Pizza cones!
              Me with a mushroomy pizza cone.
              Victor photographed me photographing pizza cones.
              I photographed Victor photographing pizza cones.
              Social Media counts: 

              YouTube subscribers: 5,263 for swankivy (4 new), 553 for JulieSondra (4 new). Twitter followers: 734 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,200 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 285 friends (no change) and 191 followers (3 new) for swankivy, 630 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 119 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,315 (no change). Instagram followers: 52 (3 new).

              1 comment: