Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Factoid: Strange Talents

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What is a strange talent that you have?

I guess I have a number of weird abilities, among them memorizing cartoon songs and analyzing fiction and finding minor glitches in people's writing that most people wouldn't notice (such as pointing out that they used "toward" on page 39 and "towards" on page 196). But those are pretty mundane, so I'll bring one up that seems to impress people in a slightly different way.

I can flip a quarter in the air and catch it between two fingers like one of those "catch a fly with chopsticks" guys.

Now pick your jaw up off the floor. I'll wait. 




My talents for singing songs from twenty-year-old cartoons and editing the hell out of  manuscripts are probably actually a little more impressive. But at least this was sort of weird.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment