Saturday, May 23, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: May 16 – May 22

Life news this week: 
  • This week was mostly Get Ducks in a Row week. I finished up my edits for the next edition of my book and just need to read over them before sending to my editor. I knocked out some of the details on my upcoming trip. I had a bunch of phone conversations and spent more money. Yay.
  • My webcomic celebrated TEN YEARS AS A WEBCOMIC on Wednesday. Wow! I posted some stuff about it on Tumblr and Facebook and got some love.
  • Mom came over on Friday and finished up some minor adjustments on the dress I'm wearing to the Lambda Awards. It's so pretty! She also approved of all the clothes I am wearing.
  • Jeaux Day involved going to New York's Best Pizza (where the server always knows what I want to eat because I get the same thing every time), and it was his birthday so I gave him a Cookie Cat shirt and a Strex shirt, and he liked them. :) Oh, and we listened to Night Vale.
  • It seems like I didn't really do anything important this week but mostly it's just that if I typed out everything I did it would be boring. It was busy-making and necessary.

                Places featured:
                Reading progress:


                New singing performances:

                Here I'm singing "Something to Talk About" by Bonnie Raitt.


                 
                New drawings:



                Webcomic Negative One Issue 0523: "Grooming."





                Webcomic So You Write Issue 48: "Just the Author."









                New videos:

                No new videos. 

                New photos:  

                None, I'm afraid! 

                Social media counts: YouTube subscribers: 4,608 for swankivy (24 new this week), 468 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 652 for swankivy (5 new), 951 for JulieSondra (6 new). Facebook: 277 friends (lost one, didn't notice who) and 163 followers (no change) for swankivy, 561 likes for JulieSondra (4 new), 54 likes for Negative One (no change), 104 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2007 (15 new).

                No comments:

                Post a Comment