Tuesday, April 8, 2014

So You Write

I've just created a Facebook page for my webcomic, So You Write.



If you like webcomics and you like humor about writing, you might enjoy the comic. I do comics about the writing process, the world of publishing, and the frustration that ensues when your friends and family don't get it.

The art isn't fantastic because, you know, I'm not fantastic at art. But I like to think it's good enough to be visually enjoyable while conveying the message.

Several author-bloggers have contacted me about these comics absolutely loving them and asking to use them for things. A couple have been widely circulated on Tumblr. But overall, it's not really a big comic. It hasn't caught on and doesn't get many comments when I put out a new one. If any authors who read it enjoy it a lot and want to share some of their favorite comics with other authors--either on Facebook (where all the comics are in a gallery) or by using their website links, that's fine with me as long as you don't just repost them without any links!

So, the comic is here:


And its Facebook is here. Go LIKE it if you do, in fact, like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment