Monday, December 9, 2013

30-Week Blog Challenge Week 14: Things You Love

I'm back with the Monday blog challenge! The lady in charge is Marie at Mom Gets Real. The questions are right here:


QUESTIONS

And Week 14's prompt is . . .

THINGS YOU LOVE!

Well how do I even?

Things I love to do? Things I love in others? Physical objects that I love?

I guess I'll just throw a random mish-mash here since I can't even hope to answer that question comprehensively. I love these things:

  • Communication
  • Being hungry, then not being hungry
  • My family
  • Babies
  • The smell of vanilla
  • Sparkly nail polish
  • Lists
  • Books about people like me
  • Being thanked for making a difference
  • Writing
  • Medical science
  • Cartoons
  • Having coffee in the morning
  • When the blinking light on my phone turns out to be the e-mail I was waiting for
  • The smell before it rains, the smell after it rains, and rain
  • Devious and brilliant fictional characters
  • Sweatpants
  • My best friends
  • The color pink
  • Rubber stamps
  • Staying up all night
  • Long hair
  • Singing in harmony
  • Nerds
  • Journaling
  • Christmas tree scent
  • That rising swell of hope, joy, and wonder when you fall in love with a book
  • Being warm
  • Snow cream
  • Dance Dance Revolution
  • Typing fast
  • Copic markers
  • Halloween
  • Those people you meet and have an immediate connection and want to drag them off into a corner to have them all to yourself and talk to them for hours
  • Ping-pong
  • Analyzing the hell out of a terrible book
  • Organizing everything
  • Wish lists
  • Nostalgia
  • Scented candles
  • Glitter
  • Fairies
  • The color black
  • Conversations with other writers
  • Baking giant cookies

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, we share many loves. The photos are great - especially the one with you lovingly eyeing the coffee maker ;)

    ReplyDelete